.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Once upon a Springtime




Once upon a Springtime

It's hard to believe that I created this a year ago, just at about the time I rediscovered my favourite classical pieces and fell in love with the fusion of stills and the moving image. It was cinematographically that first brought me to photography when I was a kid, unable to follow a movie's plot, unknowingly, because I was so enthralled with the play of light and shadow and that grand experience of movie watching at the cinema. I guess it helped coming from a family of movie buffs. Those inspirational movies, the strength of the emotions and their cinematography, The Longest Day, To Kill a Mockingbird, Once Upon a Time in the West, continue to play in my head.

As ever, a comment is much appreciated. This, from the making of the boys in a clinic in Beverly Hills, through to the location scouting, shooting and post production, remain entirely mine. That I love...


No comments: