.

Friday, November 9, 2012

Santa Monica Family Photography



The Crocker Family, their love, smiles and joy say it all. Best viewed by clicking on the first image for the Slideshow.
















Their love, smiles and joy say it all.
Sneak peek of the Crocker family.

In an attempt to catch up on blogging, one of my complete passions over the last 6 years, the way in which I can truly, freely express myself, the pages telling the story as my fingers type away with thought provoking words juxtaposed with eye catching imagery, I'd love at least to feature 10 or so images from each of the sessions in 2012. This is a tall order as I've been extremely fortunate to have shot close to 100 sessions in 2012, but I can at least dream. I just thank you for coming to me for that experience.

I have a few personal secrets to creating loving images for my families. Give me a test ride and see for yourself. My style blends photojournalism, visual storytelling, my original love, with classic photographic portraiture, each essential to sharing the story and each with a very unique purpose. Despite every mother's protestations, I will always create a series of stunning portraits. Often the one to pull together the family, carefully choreographing the wardrobe (I won't share this Dad's secret, hey Nick?) and yet somehow managing to be beautifully turned out with hair and makeup. I admire that so much as a Mother breaking up wrestling matches between my boys at every shoot.

And if you'd like to be featured on the blog, I just respectfully ask if you can return a signed copy of the Model Release. I respect your family's privacy.

Thank you. Please continue to enjoy and share your comments along the way.

No comments: