.

Friday, November 30, 2012

Bay Area Family Photographer - Maniago



Should not photographs be of visual storytelling, of the feelings of love in a family, their values, the home and environments they treasure? I adore this family and the warmth they exude. It delights me to see these images of their happiness.























The gorgeous Maniago family are on the blog. Their home is a beautiful oasis of colour and light yet it was the Autumnal foliage and fun backyard which lured us for their family photos. It's only the second time I've met Hannah and the kids but we've been following each other's journeys since 2007 through our children who share the diagnosis of CHARGE. Hannah has been eternal a source of comfort, education, insight and inspiration to me. I adore her for all that and the truly beautiful person she is. As for her daughter Vivian, I have a little son named Reuben who's clearly set his sights on her. Please pop along and visit and do share the images on Pinterest! 

If you'd like to be featured on the blog, please leave a comment or drop me a line and be sure to return your Model Release Form. And I seriously love reading your comments, so just do it! Or else I'll be talking to myself. Again. And if you're on Pinterest, please repin. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you for this catherine.

beautiful.

jkj