.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Gallery Wrapped Canvases - Los Angeles Photographer



Create stunning wall art with gallery wrapped canvases


Cluster of 24"x30", 12x15" and 10x15" canvases



30" x 40" canvas


Having a hard time deciding on which size gallery wrapped canvas will work with your home?

We're all visual people, so I thought I'd make it just that little bit easier. I wanted to show you how amazing these canvases look in your baby's nursery in a cluster.

Canvases start at $220 and include a high resolution download of your image, fine art edited. I recommend clusters such as these for smaller canvases or a stunning 30x40" for the impact of a single canvas.

I love providing design consultation services to my clients in my studio illustrating all the available options open to you. Just expect me to be a little bit passionate about what I create...

No comments: