.

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day - Santa Monica Family Photographer
























The moment I laid eyes on this gorgeous blue eyed newly one year old, crawling on the lush green grass that straddles 4th St in Santa Monica, the marine layer fog was rapidly descending mid afternoon and creating quite exquisite light. The boy's eyes are quite incredible and his father had asked me to bring out his eyes but in editing, there was little to be done to them.

I knew my camera would be working on overdrive for this lovely family shoot. Sure enough, 1,300 images and 3 outfit changes later, I feel we have a stunning record of a beautiful 1st Birthday milestone, with a little Valentine's love thrown in. 

This is just the Sneak Peek. The full gallery will be available on my website and is password protected.

No comments: